The Link between Overweight and Knee pains




Common but painful; knee pains are the most common factor in people with obesity. Overweight has many chronic health issues which will show there affect from deep in the body. The extra fat in your body increases the bodyweight which will affect your knees badly, this initially leads to osteoarthritis (joint pains). 

The many reasons behind that knee pains are due to the extra pounds in your body. This stress on knees can be avoided by reducing the weight. Even a single pound of weight loss can give your knees great relief because 1 pound of weight loss is equal to 4 pounds of less stress on the knees.

Over weight increases the inflammation:

Osteoarthritis was considered as wear and tear disease for many years which is caused due to overpressure on knees and finally leads to inflammation. But in fact, inflammation is the key factor that causes more risk. Overweight will increases the risk of osteoarthritis which in turn doubles the inflammation.

Coming to the preventive method: 

Reduce weight. Inflammation or knee pains everything is related to overweight. Your weight decides your knee health and your overall body health. Healthy body weight can give you lots of benefits, but if you don’t maintain your weight that will definitely lead to much unexpected chronic health issues.

The relation between Weight loss and Osteoarthritis:

Both of these factors are correlated with each other. As mentioned in the above Para your weight will decide the risk of osteoarthritis. Even a little weight loss can bring up a lot of variation in the body. Weight loss of 11 pounds can reduce the risk of osteoarthritis by more than 50 percent whereas in men 21.5 percent risk increases if the BIM is below 30.

Tips to avoid overweight many painful effects with it:
  • Include a vegetable to your plate.
  • Go for a walk after eating.
  • Drink more water in regular intervals.
  • Use stairs than escalator or elevator.
  • Try to cook by yourself rather than just eating it.
  • Avoid eating more food at once rather than eat it at regular intervals.
  • Plays with kids will give you lot of joy and also burn your calories.

Ways may be different but you have to struggle a lot to reduce your fat. So be aware of what you eat. Eat well Stay Strong. 

Comments

  1. I want to quickly crave your indulgence and bring to your notice a powerful Herbal Doctor called Dr James  from West Africa, who in just  21 days of contact was able to cure me of HIV for 15 years as ARV consumption does not work but got me a fat belle, I was surfing the internet on my research on herbal alternative for HIV cure, I came across Mrs Stephanie Brown, Lori Hirst, Trisha Nelson and Mr Richmond Kelly, and others on their appreciation and testimonies on how Dr James cured  them of, Cancer,HIV/Aids, Alzheimer's disease, and Hepatitis B with his herbal mix medicine. Without no hesitation I picked up interest and contacted the same Dr James on his Email that was provided (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com), I told him about my HIV and my details, he told me not to be scared that he will cure me, and he as well gave me guarantee, he asked me to pay for the items which I did.in 2 days time he sent his herbal mix medicine, through EMS courier service which was delivered to my post office within 4 business days. I appreciated his honesty. I used his herbal drink for 21 days as he prescribed it to, believe me though I was cured of HIV when they all said HIV got no permanent cure. There is a cure to HIV/AIDS when a herbal medicine are been used in a right proportion by a good herbal doctor like Dr James, the herbal gifted man. Am short of words to thank him and I have resort to this medium of telling the world at large about him. His truly amazing and kind in helping any sick patients, he does not charge. Just a small fees to send the herbal medicine to you in anywhere in the world. He also told me he got cures for human diseases such as Alzheimer's diseases, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, aSyndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic diseases. Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, COPD, Diabetes, contact him today via email:  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    INFO @Greatcureman@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetes,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fibroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,  ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Health Benefits with Dark Chocolate

Women Scientist (The Women of Science Award)